Real Estate is a people business and these are our people. Meet our leadership charting a course for Macdonald.
Since that time she has expanded the company, growing it to 20 offices throughout British Columbia, with nearly 1,000 staff and sales associates, turning the operation into a true full-service real estate company.
Over her career, Lynn has been honoured many times for her achievements. These include:
- Best Multi-Family Low Rise Development, Georgie Awards, 2017
- The Most Powerful in Residential Real Estate – 2017 (Swanepoel Power 200) – Rank # 104
- The Most Powerful in Residential Real Estate – 2016 (Swanepoel Power 200) – Rank # 105
- The Top 20 Women Leaders in Residential Real Estate – 2016 (Swanepoel Power 200)
- BC Business 50 Most Influential Women in BC – 2015 (BC Business)
- The Largest Company Owned by a Woman in BC — 2022 & 2023 (Business in Vancouver)
- Global Alliance Award for Most Outgoing Cross Border Referral – – 2019, 2020 & 2021 (LeadingRE)
- The largest brokerage company in Western Canada – 2009 (Real Trends)
- Person of the Year in Chinese-Canadian Business Award – 2007
- Canadian Business Top 100 Canadian Women Entrepreneur Award – 2006 – Rank # 8
- Canadian Business Top 100 Canadian Women Entrepreneur Award – 2004 – Rank # 11
- Taiwanese Canadian Entrepreneur Award
- Overseas Chinese Achievement Award
- 40 Under 40 Achievement Award for Entrepreneurs in BC
Jonathan was with Macdonald Real Estate Group from 2006 to 2016, during which time he served in a number of roles, eventually rising to become the Vice President of Operations. In early 2017, he joined the Holborn Group, a real estate development and property investment firm, as Chief Operating Officer, a role which he held for six years. In his capacity as COO, he had various areas of responsibility, including development projects, sales and marketing, legal, and asset management. In 2023, he rejoined Macdonald Real Estate Group as President. In this role, he is responsible for all facets of the day-to-day operations of the firm, including residential and commercial brokerage, property management, and project marketing.
Jonathan holds a Bachelors of Arts in History from the University of Toronto, and a Masters Degree in Real Estate from Georgetown University. He serves on the Board of Directors of the Madrona School Society, and lives in Vancouver.