What a year! 2019 was full of significant achievements and big dreams.
As we celebrate Macdonald Realty’s 75th Anniversary, let’s take a moment to raise our glasses and reflect on the moments of this year.
Over the past 12 months, our leadership team, agents and staff, have worked incredibly hard! They have helped our company thrive and succeed in our objectives for 2019. We have continued to invest in our future, even after this many years to seek new horizons and move forward confidently into the next decade.
Here are our main events:
- Leadership Team – Dan Scarrow appointed Macdonald Real Estate Group President
- Leadership Team – Rosey Hudson appointed Macdonald Real Estate Group VP Operations
- Refresh – modernization of logos and branding
- New Website – www.macrealty.com
- New Marketing Program – kvCORE, which includes: fully-optimized Agent Websites, state-of-the-art CRM to manage client databases and a digital media marketing centre
- New Office – Macdonald Commercial Surrey to service the Fraser Valley
- New Office – Macdonald Property Management Surrey to service the Fraser Valley
- New Office – Macdonald Realty Sunshine Coast in Sechelt
- Office Renovation – Macdonald Realty North Vancouver
- Office Renovation – Macdonald Realty Squamish
- Relaunch – Macdonald Platinum Marketing to provide Project Marketing services to developers
- Merger/Acquisition – Bay Realty, a 40-year old, high-end brokerage, joined our office in South Surrey/White Rock
Watch out for more updates as we plan on continuing this investment initiative into 2020!
Before you go, we can’t forget to mention that this year Business in Vancouver ranked the 2019 biggest BC businesses owned by women and Macdonald Real Estate Group is #2! We’re privileged to have Lynn Hsu as our CEO and all the women in our leadership team.
Lastly, at one of our holiday parties this year, a brave group of agents and staff from our Macdonald Realty and Macdonald Commercial’s Vancouver Offices made a polar bear plunge at Kitsilano Beach after raising over $25,000 for Canuck Place Children’s Hospice. We are #realproud of the swimmers and thank you to for the donations to this important charity.
Watch the 2019 Holiday Party
Click here to share from YouTube | Click here to share from Facebook
We’re ready to start the next decade to make even more connections and to bring more people and places together; Because that’s what we do.
Happy New Year!